* Provide health consultation and education to clients enrolled in Jefferson Center‚s Healthcare Management Program. Meet with clients in coordination with prescriber appointment for development of initial brief health plan, and monthly follow up to address progress, both face to face and telephonically.
* Provide active follow up, support and outreach to persons with serious mental illness and their families, and other low-income community members with mental health/wellness needs. This includes telephone outreach, basic health education and coaching to individuals who have received health screenings from Wellness staff or PCPs and are not in the Healthcare Management Program.
* Assist participants to achieve individualized health plan goals through motivational techniques and coaching.
* Assist clients to enroll in relevant Wellness classes, and to access community resources that will promote achievement of their health goals, including healthy eating, active living.
* Assist Wellness team to track and achieve milestones/outputs and longer-term participant outcomes for the Colorado Health Foundation grant in the areas of healthy living and Healthcare.
* Liaison between physical and mental healthcare providers, and between Jefferson Center and other agencies or providers. This should include but is not limited to assisting consumers in navigating each system, assisting clients with referrals to each system, and facilitating communication between providers.
* Provide case management services to assist clients in obtaining both medical and psychiatric care including, but not limited to, service planning, monitoring illness, assistance making and keeping follow-up provider appointments, referrals to appropriate agencies for benefits and entitlements. advocacy, and crisis management for consumers.
Minimum of a BA, Masters preferred, license preferred, in education, psychology, social work or related field, or Medical Assistant with Certification/Diploma. Experience in physical and behavioral health care. Knowledge of motivational interviewing and life or health/wellness coaching certification preferred. Bilingual preferred in English/Spanish. Excellent skills in coordination of services are essential.
For consideration, submit your resume online today.
You may also apply on the JCMH website http://www.jcmh.org/.