IMPORTANT: RESUMES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A PHONE NUMBER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Case management services and supports for ‘graduates‚ of residential component of the John Eachon Re-Entry Program (JERP) to assist with transition to community. Program development with "community collaboration" emphasis to explore multi-agency and multi-disciplinary initiative to serve adults on probation in Jefferson Center service area. Work with Department of Corrections to obtain/monitor/screen and assess referrals to JERP program; work with inter-disciplinary team to develop appropriate plan for follow up.
* Provide case management functions (referral, linkage, follow- up) to assigned caseload
* Timely completion of paperwork/documentation for clinical files
* Attend regularly scheduled team meetings and supervision
* Serve as liaison between JERP team and community services for the consumers
* Maintain current list of resources for more timely transitions to community
* Presentations and public speaking engagements as scheduled
* Work with Jefferson Center management and development departments to explore and identify future program development for adult offenders with serious mental health needs
* Exhibit enthusiasm, courtesy, adaptability, flexibility and spirit of cooperation in the
* Maintain effective interpersonal relations with consumers, peers, supervisors,
management, visitors and the general public.
* Effectively respond to consumer needs and problems, initiate and maintain positive interactions, timely responses to phone calls, pages, email and all other requests.
* For the expanded program, additional supports would be provided to JERP residents moving from in-residence to community placement.
Bachelors‚ Degree in social work, counseling, psychology/forensics or related field with three years related experience or training or Masters‚ Degree in social work, counseling, psychology/forensics or related field with one year related experience. Computer skills (Excel, Word, email, etc.) required. Colorado Drivers‚ License with DMV background check required. Bilingual preferred but not
For consideration, submit a cover letter and your resume online today.
You may also apply on the JCMH website http://www.jcmh.org/.