IMPORTANT: RESUMES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A PHONE NUMBER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
* Provide clinical/case management services including service planning, monitoring, follow-up, and crisis management for consumers.
* Make appropriate referrals to, and act as liaison with community agencies, service providers, and natural support systems
* Collaboration with consumers, family members, and significant others in identifying strengths/needs in developing personal treatment goals
* Work with consumer and family/support system for appropriate service delivery
* Provide assessment of daily living skills (ADL‚s), coordination, monitoring, planning, referral and follow-up with comprehensive community services and supports
* Provide individual, group, family case management services and therapy as indicated and identified in the service plan
* Provide assistance in developing community-based resources for social, vocational, and leisure skills
* Maintain communication and links with other JCMH programs e.g. Access, Inpatient, InNet, Outpatient, Older Adult, and Adolescent programs
* Maintain appropriate paperwork in timely manner, including admission paperwork, 27-10 paperwork, treatment plans and required Dept. of Health paperwork
* Ongoing monitoring of assigned caseload, assessment of symptoms to prevent relapse, and follow-up with respite services as needed
* Coordination for emergency services when clinically indicated/medically necessary; risk/lethality assessment (including inpatient admission)
* Resource acquisition and assistance with application for benefits and entitlements in collaboration with Benefits/Navigation Team
* Assist consumers with basic needs such as clothing, medical and dental care, legal, vocational, and psychiatric services
* Participate in team meetings, clinical staffings, and clinical consultation as scheduled
Bachelor‚s Degree preferred, with one to two years related experience and/or training. Bi-lingual preferred but not required. Colorado Driver License and Current Motor Vehicle Report Required.
For consideration, submit a cover letter and your resume online today.
You may also apply on the JCMH website http://www.jcmh.org/.
Jefferson Center values diversity and encourages people from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds to apply. JEFFERSON CENTER FOR MENTAL HEALTH, is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V and a TOBACCO FREE AGENCY.