IMPORTANT: RESUMES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A PHONE NUMBER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
• To serve as a mentor for others with mental illness as each person pursues his/her individual Recovery journey.
• Teaches others about managing their mental illness.
• Demonstrates ways to become empowered and self-responsible.
• Supports others in learning how to make good choices for themselves.
• Resource acquisition including assisting consumers with application for benefits, needs such as housing, food, clothing, medical, dental care, legal, vocational, psychiatric services, etc.
• Co-facilitates groups
• Submit 90% of PTD forms within 3 working days
• Identify risk factors including lethality and/or decompensation and coordinate appropriate and timely intervention with clinical staff or the Emergency Team.
• Coordinate with internal and external providers to assist consumers in reaching their goals
• Promotes consumer engagement in therapy with clinicians
• Exhibits enthusiasm, respect, adaptability, flexibility, and spirit of cooperation in the work environment
• Maintains appropriate professional standards and provides appropriate follow-up for consumers.
• Provide self-help recovery services (WRAP, Pathways to Recovery)
• Demonstrates ability to work with consumers with divers backgrounds.
• Timely response to phone calls, e-mails and other requests.
• Participates in team meetings and planned activities.
• Attend all trainings and supervision sessions as requested by the supervisor.
Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred. Knowledge of Recovery-based concepts.
Good Communication Skills. Good Organization Skills. Personal Resilience.
Personal History as Consumer of Services. Current Colorado Driver’s license and DMV Background Clearance, Basic Computer Skills
For consideration, submit a cover letter and your resume online today.
Please fill out the form below.
Jefferson Center values diversity and encourages people from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds to apply. JEFFERSON CENTER FOR MENTAL HEALTH, is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V and a TOBACCO FREE AGENCY.