This posting has expired and is no longer available.
IMPORTANT: RESUMES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A PHONE NUMBER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Navigator Clinicians work with all program customers including consumers, staff and members of the community to assess, link and follow up on identified resources at Jefferson Center and in the community. Navigators empower customers to access identified resources and assist with navigating systems of care to meet identified outcomes. Navigators provide a wide array of clinical services from a generalist perspective and are experts on community resources and benefits.
- Navigator Clinicians work with all program customers including Jefferson Center consumers, staff members and members of the community to assess, link and follow up on identified resources internally and in the community. Empowers customers to access identified resources and assists with navigating systems of care to meet identified outcomes.
- Work with Jefferson Center clients assigned to the Navigation Network level of care to provide case/care management and other brief services as needed. They enact outreach and engagement strategies to special populations.
- Knowledgeable about Jefferson Center and community resources and builds relationships with providers to assist in a seamless referral process. Works to develop effective ways to research, update and communicate these resources to Navigation customers. Navigators are experts regarding community resources and benefits.
- Maintains a positive focus and excellent customer service skills towards consumers, Jefferson Center staff, and the community. Works from a strength based, recovery based perspective and takes cultural considerations into account when appropriate. Effectively responds to client/consumer needs and problems, initiates and maintains positive interactions, timely response to phone calls, pages, email and other requests.
- Documents all contacts according to Jefferson Center and Navigation Program standards while meeting productivity standards as identified by the Program Director.
- Responsible for the coordination and/or completion of needed paperwork including treatment plans, releases of information, CCAR and other needed documentation.
- Responsible for coordination of care with community providers and other departments within Jefferson Center to assure clients are receiving the appropriate level of care. This includes monitoring referrals in and out of the program and to outside resources.
- Exhibits enthusiasm, courtesy, adaptability, flexibility, and spirit of cooperation in the work environment.
- Maintains effective interpersonal relationships with consumers, peers, subordinates, upper management, visitors and the general public.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize concerns, and effectively manage time independently.
- Attends mandatory in-services, compliance with individualized training plan if required.
- Participates in supervision by coming prepared with an agenda. Reports high risk/problem cases, and utilizes a problem solving approach as well as feedback. Attends supervision at times and intervals agreed upon with supervisor.
- Submits 90% of all SRFs/Progress-to-Date forms within 3 working days (team specific).
- Completes 95% of all paperwork by the due date.
- Meets required number of consumer service hours or other measures of productivity as determined by Network Director.
- Works cooperatively with other community agencies, as appropriate, and in agreement with supervisor. Volunteers to work on Center committees and/or task forces.
Skills / Requirements
Master’s degree in mental health field and one or more years of experience in a mental health setting.
For consideration, submit a cover letter and your resume online today.
Please fill out the form below.
Jefferson Center for Mental Health is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition, or privilege of employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
Jefferson Center is a tobacco free agency. Tobacco use is not permitted on our premises.