IMPORTANT: RESUMES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A PHONE NUMBER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
First level of support for all aspects of IS and its computer based systems at the user desktop application and peripheral level. Also, obtains minimal knowledge to support network and telecommunications system and provide backup and support for the technical services team.
• Must be able to provide first level helpdesk support for 300+ internal/external personnel including several application software packages, computer hardware, peripherals and voice/telecommunication systems.
• Develops and maintains a working knowledge of all network products and PC software to effectively support users.
• Must be able to maintain basic PBX/ Voicemail applications.
• Assist with maintenance of daily operation of PC/LAN/WAN Novell/Windows network and telecommunication system.
• Assist the Network and Computer Technicians with the configuration, installation and support hardware and software on the network.
• Maintain hardware/software inventory information and daily backup systems.
• Provide technical support and train employees on specific services that are available at JCMH on a one on one or group basis.
• Provide for the Technical Services Manager research data and policies for better performance and support using currently installed technologies.
• Managing computer and systems documentation.
• Instruct users on the proper use of the Intranet/Internet and its basic concepts, policies and procedures.
2 years of college level courses in Computer Information Systems or Telecommunications (2 years of experience may be substituted for 1 year of a college courses). Minimum of 1 years work experience with computer software/hardware. Technical support in a LAN/WAN environment via phone/face to face. Install and configure pc software and hardware. A+ certifications required within 1year of employment. The ability to work in a team oriented environment. Excellent customer service, organization, research, and documentation skills Scheduling and time management skills.
MSOffice 97/2000/XP, Windows XP, Internet Explorer 6.x, Novell 6.x, GroupWise 6.x, Arcserve backup program. Conceptual knowledge of telecommunication/PBX systems. Inventory tracking and helpdesk software. Graphics/desktop publishing packages. Various database programs. Citrix knowledge. Zen knowledge. Bi-lingual preferred but not required.
For consideration, submit a cover letter and your resume online today.
Please fill out the form below.
Jefferson Center values diversity and encourages people from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds to apply. JEFFERSON CENTER FOR MENTAL HEALTH, is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V and a TOBACCO FREE AGENCY.