IMPORTANT: RESUMES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A PHONE NUMBER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
To provide clinical/case management services to Jefferson Center for Mental Health consumers as deemed appropriate by the guidelines of accepted clinical practice. To provide information, education, liaison, and transition services to various networks within JCMH and with federal, state, and community based agencies and resources. In addition to the above, to assist the clinical manager with providing supervision, mentoring and consultation to members of the CSI, Support Services, and Outpatient Case Management teams; assist the clinical manager with training/orientation of new employees, and assist the clinical manager/Intensive Network with special projects as needed.
• Provide clinical/case management services including service planning, monitoring, follow-up, linkage and crisis management for consumers.
• Provide services to meet need: office based, community based, or in the consumer’s home.
• Collaboration with consumers, family members, and significant others in identifying strengths/needs in developing personal treatment goals.
• Provide assessment of daily living skills (ADL’s), coordination, monitoring, planning, referral and follow-up with comprehensive community services and supports.
• Provide assistance in developing community-based resources for social, vocational, and leisure skills.
• Maintain communication and links with other JCMH programs e.g. Access, Inpatient, Navigation, Wellness, Outpatient, Older Adult, and Adolescent programs.
• Ongoing monitoring of assigned caseload, assessment of symptoms to prevent relapse, and follow-up with respite services as needed.
• Coordination for emergency services when clinically indicated/medically necessary; risk/lethality assessment (including inpatient admission).
• Resource acquisition and assistance with application for benefits and entitlements in collaboration with Benefits/Navigation Team.
• Assist consumers with obtaining referrals to meet basic needs such as housing, food, clothing, medical and dental care, legal, vocational, and psychiatric services
• Participate in Evidence Based Practices on the team and in the Center (i.e.: IDDT, DBT, CBT, CDOI, psycho-education, etc.).
• Utilize clinical practice guidelines, Center and State Division of Mental Health standards for appropriate service delivery.
• Supervision of staff working on licensure and/or graduate school internship.
• Provides leadership and assistance with 27-10 mental health hold process, including writing 72 hour hold and coordinating inpatient placement with Access.
• Provides services to third party referrals for clinically appropriate treatment and timely reimbursement to the Center (adheres to credentialing policies).
Master’s Degree and Colorado Licensure required. Two years minimum employment with JCMH. Colorado Drivers License and Current Motor Vehicle Report Required.
Must be in good standing with JCMH. Bilingual preferred.
For consideration, submit a cover letter and your resume online today.
Please fill out the form below.
Jefferson Center values diversity and encourages people from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds to apply. JEFFERSON CENTER FOR MENTAL HEALTH, is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V and a TOBACCO FREE AGENCY.
There are no jobs currently listed.