IMPORTANT: RESUMES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A PHONE NUMBER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Provide clinical/case management services to Jefferson Center for Mental Health consumers in Behavioral Nursing Facilities, ACFs, JCMH residential facilities, and other programs as deemed appropriate by the guidelines of accepted clinical practice. To provide information, education, liaison, and transition services to various networks within JCMH and with federal, state, and community based agencies and resources.
Provide case management services including service planning, monitoring, follow-up, linkage, and crisis management for consumers.
* Provide services to meet need: office based, community based, or in the consumer‚s home.
* Make appropriate referrals to and acts as liaison with community agencies, service providers, and natural support systems.
* Collaboration with consumers, family members, and significant others in identifying strengths and needs and in developing personal treatment goals.
* Work with consumer and family/support system for appropriate service delivery
* Provide assessment of daily living skills (ADL‚s), coordination, monitoring, planning, referral and follow-up with comprehensive community services and supports.
* Provide individual, group, and family case management services and therapy as indicated and identified in the treatment plan.
* Provide assistance in developing community-based resources for social, vocational, and leisure skills.
* Maintain communication and links with other JCMH programs e.g. Access, Inpatient, Outpatient, Older Adult, and Adolescent programs.
Master‚s Degree required, Licensure preferred, plus one to two years related experience and/or training. Bi-lingual preferred but not required. Colorado Drivers License and Current Motor Vehicle Report Required.
For consideration, submit a cover letter and your resume online today.
You may also apply on the JCMH website http://www.jcmh.org/.
Jefferson Center values diversity and encourages people from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds to apply. JEFFERSON CENTER FOR MENTAL HEALTH, is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V and a TOBACCO FREE AGENCY.