IMPORTANT: RESUMES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A PHONE NUMBER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
• Supervise the Family Services Outpatient clinicians as well as other teams as assigned. Provide clinical supervision for licensure. Monitor any grant funding for the programs. Provide other supervisory and coordinator responsibilities to the Family Services Network under the direction of the Director of Family Services.
• Provide leadership and supervision to the clinicians on the Family Services Outpatient team and other assigned teams, including supervision for licensure. Excellent clinical skills in family treatment, trauma-based treatment, dual diagnosis treatment and treating foster care children. Monitor caseload size of clinicians, monitor the clinical need at each of the out-patient offices and adjust staffing as needed. Monitor documentation standard and PCOMs usage for each clinician. Implement appropriate evidence-based programming to meet the needs of families and clients. Consult with clinicians on high-risk cases and make appropriate referrals for higher levels of care such as FFT, MST, Families Together, day treatment, RTC treatment, inpatient care.
• Monitor all grant funding for teams, provide information for any reports that are due
• Ability to work cooperatively with teams within The Center as well as community partners.
• Monitor the need for specific group treatment and help clinicians develop group curriculum. Consult with Wellness around group development for families. Make sure the groups being offered are meeting the needs of the children/adolescents and families.
• Knowledge of stages-of-change, various evidence-based models of treatment, motivational interviewing, episode-of-care, and culturally competent treatment. Knowledge of early childhood mental health, DC:0-3, infant mental health.
• Plan the agenda and direct the team meetings.
• Monitor intake and transfer appointments to insure there is availability to meet the state requirements of Medicaid capitation.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker or comparable license plus four or more years related experience and/or training. Supervisory experience helpful. Clinical expertise in family treatment modalities, CBT, trauma treatment, reactive attachment, DBT, motivational interviewing, dual diagnosis, stages of change, episode of care, and cultural competency . Flexibility in program development to meet the needs of The Center. Ability to build partnerships with community agencies. Computer proficiency and proficiency in the use of data. Prior experience in community mental health settings is helpful. Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple responsibilities. Bilingual preferred.
For consideration, submit a cover letter and your resume online today.
Please fill out the form below.
Jefferson Center values diversity and encourages people from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds to apply. JEFFERSON CENTER FOR MENTAL HEALTH, is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V and a TOBACCO FREE AGENCY.