IMPORTANT: RESUMES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A PHONE NUMBER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Core Responsibilities to include serving as the Jefferson Center point of contact for criminal justice and diversion agency referrals in working with offenders with co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders to assist them with transition to the community; coordination of referrals; providing case management/assessment/ referral services; providing agency-specific training as assigned; inter-agency collaboration and program evaluation activities; maintaining database reports as required by Center, Department of Criminal Justice (DCJ) and Division of Behavioral Health (DBH).
* Receive referrals and respond in timely manner with contact to referral source.
* Provide case management functions (referral, linkage, follow- up) to assigned caseload * Provide in-reach duties to Jefferson County Jail and other facilities as assigned.
* Provide assessment of all referrals for appropriateness for Jefferson Center services.
* Provide assistance with access to appropriate independent housing.
* Coordination of care with prescriber to provide psychiatric medication/monitoring.
* Enter/maintain/update referral log and track program outcomes as assigned.
* Regular communication with criminal justice agencies to generate referrals and maintain contacts; provide follow up on all referrals in timely manner.
* Timely completion of paperwork/documentation for clinical files.
* Attend regularly scheduled team meetings and supervision.
* Maintain current list of resources for more timely transitions to community.
* Submit 90% of all Progress to Date notes within 3 working days.
* Presentations and public speaking engagements as scheduled.
* Work with Jefferson Center management and development departments to explore and identify future program development for adult offenders with serious mental health needs.
* Oversight of data outcomes/reporting for new program with IT and QI/QA teams.
* Exhibit enthusiasm, courtesy, adaptability, flexibility and spirit of cooperation in the work environment.
* Effectively respond to consumer needs and problems, initiate and maintain positive interactions, timely responses to phone calls, pages, email and all other requests.
*Coordinate as needed with DCJ and ICCS on project reporting and evaluation
Masters Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology/Forensics or related field with two years related experience or training. Licensure or License Eligible. CACIII preferred but not required. Bi-lingual preferred but not required. Computer skills required
For consideration, submit a cover letter and your resume online today.
Please fill out the form below.
Jefferson Center values diversity and encourages people from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds to apply. JEFFERSON CENTER FOR MENTAL HEALTH, is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V and a TOBACCO FREE AGENCY.