IMPORTANT: RESUMES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A PHONE NUMBER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
To provide assessment, referral, clinical/case management services to Jefferson Center for Mental Health consumers as deemed appropriate by the guidelines of accepted clinical practice. To provide information, education, liaison, and transition services to various networks within JCMH and with federal, state, and community based agencies and resources. To meet the contractual obligations of Senate Bill 97 funding and the Division of Behavioral Health to serve adults with serious mental illness involved in the legal system.
• Assessment of all referrals to determine appropriateness for services at Jefferson Center
• Provide clinical/case management services including service planning, monitoring, follow-up, and crisis management for consumers.
• Provide services to meet need: office based, community based, or in the consumer’s home.
• Make appropriate referrals to and act as liaison with community agencies, service providers, and natural support systems
• Collaboration with consumers, family members, and significant others in identifying strengths and needs in developing personal treatment goals
• Provide assessment of daily living skills (ADL’s), coordination, monitoring, planning, referral and follow-up with comprehensive community services and supports
• Ongoing monitoring of assigned caseload, assessment of symptoms to prevent relapse, and follow-up with respite services as needed
• Coordination for emergency services when clinically indicated/medically necessary; risk/lethality assessment (including inpatient admission)
• Resource acquisition and assistance with application for benefits and entitlements in collaboration with Benefits/Navigation Team
• Participate in team meetings, clinical staffings, and clinical consultation as scheduled
• Participate in Evidence Based Practices on the team and in the Center (i.e.: IDDT, DBT, CBT, psycho-education, etc.)
• Coordinate consumer needs and fosters relationships while working with Probation, DOC, Diversion, ICCS, Intervention and other criminal justice representatives (police, courts, etc…)
• Manage and maintain accurate and timely data collection and documentation in Access Database
• Work with management team on reports, presentations as assigned including annual roll calls with local police departments within Jefferson County
Master’s Degree preferred, plus one to two years related experience and/or training. Licensure preferred but not required. Bachelor’s Degree with three to four years related experience and/or training. CAC II or III preferred but not required. Colorado Drivers License and Current Motor Vehicle Report Required. Bilingual preferred but not required.
For consideration, submit a cover letter and your resume online today.
Please fill out the form below.
Jefferson Center values diversity and encourages people from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds to apply. JEFFERSON CENTER FOR MENTAL HEALTH, is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V and a TOBACCO FREE AGENCY.