IMPORTANT: RESUMES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A PHONE NUMBER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
To provide assessment, referral, clinical/case management services to Jefferson Center for Mental Health consumers as deemed appropriate by the guidelines of accepted clinical practice. To provide information, education, liaison, and transition services to various networks within JCMH and with federal, state, and community based agencies and resources. To meet the contractual obligations of Senate Bill 97 funding and the Division of Behavioral Health to serve adults with serious mental illness involved in the legal system.
• Assessment of all referrals to determine appropriateness for services at Jefferson Center
• Provide clinical/case management services including service planning, monitoring, follow-up, and crisis management for consumers.
• Provide services to meet need: office based, community based, or in the consumer’s home.
• Make appropriate referrals to and act as liaison with community agencies, service providers, and natural support systems
• Provide in-reach and out-reach at designated facilities as assigned/appropriate
• Collaboration with consumers, family members, and significant others in identifying strengths and needs in developing personal treatment goals
• Work with consumer and family/support system for appropriate service delivery
• Provide assessment of daily living skills (ADL’s), coordination, monitoring, planning, referral and follow-up with comprehensive community services and supports
• Provide individual, group, family case management services and therapy as indicated and identified in the service plan
• Provide assistance in developing community-based resources for social, vocational, and leisure skills
• Maintain communication and links with other JCMH programs e.g. Access, Inpatient, Outpatient, Navigation and Wellness programs
Master’s Degree required, plus one to two years related experience and/or training. Licensure preferred but not required. Bi-lingual preferred but not required.
CAC II or III preferred but not required. Colorado Drivers License and Current Motor Vehicle Report Required.
For consideration, submit a cover letter and your resume online today.
Please fill out the form below.
Jefferson Center values diversity and encourages people from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds to apply. JEFFERSON CENTER FOR MENTAL HEALTH, is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V and a TOBACCO FREE AGENCY.