IMPORTANT: RESUMES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A PHONE NUMBER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Spilt Position: Provide mental health assessment and brief intervention to students at Red Rocks Community College on campus. Link students to ongoing mental health and related services and resources at Jefferson Center and/or in the community as needed. Provide outpatient therapy on the Adult Outpatient Team.
* Provides short term (4-6 sessions) therapy to students on-site at Red Rocks Community College in Lakewood, Colorado. Also provides Episode of Care treatment to residents of Jefferson county communities.
* Provides individual assessments and develops individualized treatment plans based on brief therapy model.
* Facilitates group therapy services.
* Engages consumer (and family) in the treatment process and goal setting. Identifies risk factors including lethality. Works constructively with consumers to reach agreed upon outcome, and actively coordinates care with internal and external providers. Maintains appropriate professional standards and provides appropriate follow-up for consumers.
* Provides relevant documentation for treatment services provided.
* Works closely with other Jefferson Center departments, such as Access, Navigation, Recovery, Wellness, Outpatient and Intensive, to triage clients to appropriate services.
* Facilitates referrals to appropriate agencies or organizations and stays knowledgeable and up-to-date regarding community resources.
* Collaborates with Red Rocks Community College staff as appropriate.
* Is available to provide outpatient therapy at a Jefferson Center location during RRCC vacations and breaks.
* Participates in supervision by coming prepared with an agenda. Reports high problem situations, identifies system issues within Jefferson Center and the broader community and utilizes a problem solving approach as well as feedback. Attends supervision at times and intervals agreed upon with supervisor.
Masters level licensed clinician with a minimum of three years (post licensure) of related mental health experience. Experience and skills utilizing cognitive behavioral treatment approaches preferred. Experience in short term or brief therapy treatment approaches. Experience and skills in individual and family therapy models. Good communication and organizational skills. Computer skills such as proficiency utilizing email and data entry into an electronic medical records system. Bi-lingual preferred. CAC preferred.
For consideration, submit a cover letter and your resume online today.
You may also apply on the JCMH website http://www.jcmh.org/.