Engages consumers and appropriate family members in the strength-based treatment process and goal-setting. Identifies risk factors including lethality. Works constructively with consumers to reach agreed upon outcomes, and coordinates care with internal and external providers. Maintains appropriate professional standards and provides appropriate follow-up for consumers.
* Provides individual and group treatment as determined by the Network Director promoting change and movement through the therapeutic system following Recovery-based practice guidelines.
* Attends mandatory in-services, compliance with individualized training plan if required.
* Participates in supervision by coming prepared with an agenda. Reports high risk/problem cases, and utilizes a problem solving approach as well as feedback. Attends supervision at times and interval agreed upon with supervisor.
* Satisfactorily completes 90% of peer review charts needing corrections within 14 calendar days (only areas for which staff are responsible).
* Ensures that 95% of all authorizations are accurate and timely.
* Submits 90% of all Progress-to-Date forms within 3 working days.
* Completes 95% of all paperwork by the due date.
* Ensures that fee collections meet the team goal as determined by Network Director.
* Completes 95% of case closings within 90 days after last contact, 210 days for meds only.
* Provides group treatment as determined by the Network Director.
* Meet required number of consumer service hours as determined by the Network Director.
LPC, LMFT, LCSW or comparable license preferred, plus two or more years related experience and/or training. CAC II or III preferred. Bilingual preferred but not required.
For consideration, submit a cover letter and your resume online today.
You may also apply on the JCMH website http://www.jcmh.org/.