Provides overall office support and performs a variety of administrative and clerical functions for FBHP staff.
• Provides support to FBHPartners Directors and staff, including but not limited to, meeting planning and scheduling, materials preparation, filing and distribution of mail. In this and all duties, demonstrates the ability to adapt to various requests with a minimum of instructions.
• Records, types and distributes minutes within 48 hours of the meeting. Edits and clarifies vocabulary and sentence structure to communicate ideas when typing neat and accurate finished copies. Is fluent with word processing programs for all written documents.
• Answers telephones courteously and effectively, screens all calls, takes messages as necessary, and handles matters as directed. Exercises tact and diplomacy in interfacing with both internal and external personnel in the conduct of functional activities.
• Responsible for archiving files and records management.
• Handles all regular maintenance of office equipment including; printers, fax and postage machine. Makes service calls as needed.
• Maintains inventory of all office supplies and orders materials as needed and upon approval of Manager of Administrative Services. Responsible for keeping an account of all expenditures for Accounts Payable.
• Organizes a mass survey mailing, under the supervision of QI director, which is carried out on a monthly basis. This task involves orginating a mail merge to generate labels, and cover letters, stuffing and sealing of envelopes to 250 clients; and assistance with entering all survey responses into data system upon reciept.
• Point of contact for all A/P concerns, remittance of invoices, getting approvals, tracking of invoices and reciepts. Additional tasks include check requests, completeting accurals, credit card expenses and generating basic reports.
• Coordinates signtures of Cost Share Agreements for processing.
• Under the direction of FBHPartners Manager of Administrative Services, organizes and implements projects that involve collating, distribution, and/or mailing.
• Responsible for fullfilling the role and responsibilites of the Manager of Administrative Servies in cases of absence, must have the capabiliy of performing at the level of the Manager of Administrative Services to complete a variety of tasks. Tasks can include but are not limited to; support of CEO, assistance with Board meetings, petty cash, and other exectuive duties as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned.
High School Dipolma or equivalent (GED) and 3 years of experience in clerical/ administrative position.
Requires proficiency in the latest version of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows. Requires word processing/typing at a level of 50 WPM; ability to accurately capture and transcribe minutes of meetings in real time using a notebook computer; excellent organizational skills; strong communication skills both verbal and written; good judgment; excellent customer services skills necessary to maintain good working relationship with other employees and all outside contacts; must work both independently and as a team player.
For consideration, submit a cover letter and your resume online today. Human Resources, email@example.com.